Although we’re moving the BlackBerry 10 and BBOS developer support forums, we’re keeping all the great content created over the years!
We’ll keep all the support forum posts, responses and the knowledge base articles. Our goal is to make this an easy transition for our developer community.
Starting April 1, 2017, you will no longer be able to log into the old support forums. On Monday April 3, 2017, the new support forums will be available on the same underlying technology supporting our enterprise developers.
Here’s a Q&A to answer your questions on the transition:
Where are the BlackBerry10 Developer Forums?
- The BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS Developer forums have been moved to a new platform, available at http://developerforums.blackberry.com
How do I access the new forums?
- If you have a BlackBerry Online Account, you can simply login at http://developerforums.blackberry.com and you should have full access to all your old content and the ability to create new content.
- If you do not have a BlackBerry Online Account, simply visit http://developerforums.blackberry.com and click the Register link at the top right. This will create your account on the new forums and connect you to all your content. IMPORTANT – be sure to register on the new forums with the same email address you used on the old forums.
- The email used on the old support forums registration needs to be the same on the new forums. Using the same email will associate your content with the new account.
Do I keep my points and status from the old forums?
- You will receive credit for all your content on the old forums and will receive the corresponding status. It’s not a one-to-one mapping and will be based on the new system rules.
Do I keep my profile?
- No, your profile will not be transitioned to the new forums. Please log into the new forums and go to “My Online Account” and update your profile with your desired information.
Are all my questions and answers still available on the new forums?
- Yes, all the content from the old forums will be available on the new forums. Some older (more than a year old) content may no longer be associated with your personal account but will still be searchable within the forums.