Today, the BlackBerry® Partners Fund announced the recipients of the Asia Pacific 2011 BlackBerry® Developer Challenge Recognition Awards at BlackBerry® DevCon Asia in Singapore. Congratulations to these developers for their amazing app contributions – be sure to check out their apps and see their creativity for yourself!
- Best B2C app developed for a customer by an agency or ISV – CX Mobile for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ by Cherrypicks
- Most useful enterprise application – MphRx Connect by MphRx
- Best website conversion using the BlackBerry® WebWorks™ platform – Vuclip Video by Xinlab, Inc.
- Most creative implementation of Super App characteristics – PoP Indonesia by Remko Weingarten
- Top performers – Most innovative use of Payment Service and/or Advertising Service – Hangman by Spice Labs
- Academic – Most compelling app created by a student or faculty member – MacetTerus by 4id
Award winners took home free passes to BlackBerry DevCon Asia, BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablets, BlackBerry® smartphones and more. To read the full announcement of the 2011 BlackBerry Developer Challenge by the BlackBerry Partners Fund, go to http://www.blackberrypartnersfund.com/challenge. Stay tuned for the final round of Recognition Award winners at BlackBerry DevCon Europe!