You’re probably already aware that the BES12 cross-platform Secure Work Space solution protects corporate data and systems. But what does that really mean to you? And how can you take advantage of it? Get the answers by registering for the App Wrapping and Secure Work Space on BES12 webcast that’s taking place on Thursday February 26, 2015 at 2:00 pm EST.
Learn how to wrap apps and more
While we touched on Secure Work Space in a previous BES12 Application Infrastructure webcast, this webcast will dive deeper, illustrating how Secure Work Space protects your enterprise data and systems. It will also reveal how to wrap an application that you have developed, whether it’s custom-designed for your organization or intended for multiple enterprise customers to install. Here’s what you can expect to take away from the webcast:
- Get an overview of the BES infrastructure as it relates to mobile applications
- Learn how and why Secure Work Space works to keep corporate data safe
- Discover how to deploy applications on Android™, iOS and BlackBerry®
- Find out about upgrades and new releases elated to application management
- Have a sneak peek at the upcoming BES12 and Samsung Knox integrated solutions
- Have all your questions answered during an interactive session with the BlackBerry experts
Reserve your spot today
What: App Wrapping and Secure Work Space on BES12
When: Thursday February 26, 2015 from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to protect your enterprise data and systems. Reserve your spot in the App Wrapping and Secure Work Space on BES12 webcast today!