Next week is looking busy for Team BlackBerry down under – at CeBIT Australia! We’re the official Mobile Management partner at this year’s show, and we prepared three days full of action for our enterprise customers and developers alike.
From May 5-7, there will be live “how-to” demonstrations of cross-platform enterprise mobility management solutions at the BlackBerry Stand (Stand G1, Olympic Park Sydney). Hear from #TeamBlackBerry as we show how Australian businesses can embrace the complexity of mobility management in government and the enterprise, and put security headaches behind them.
With our renewed focus on enabling secure and productive workforces for our enterprise and government developers, our booth will showcase both BlackBerry 10 handsets and competitor devices on its stand. We will share:
- A deep dive into BES10, BlackBerry’s unified device management and security platform for corporate and personal-owned BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry® 10, iOS† and Android™ devices
- How BlackBerry can help manage personal and work applications simultaneously by securing and separating both personal and enterprise apps
- Insights into the variety of enterprise apps supported by BlackBerry
- Insights into the containerisation and securing of apps through the process of app wrapping with BlackBerry’s Secure Work Space offering
- Tips and tricks on using BlackBerry’s latest offerings to secure and manage a portfolio of devices, irrespective of which operating system they run
Live sessions will be held at the below times at CeBIT:
Session 1: A fresh look at BYOD: Multiple Devices, One Platform
Time: Daily at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
We address the perfect balance of protection and productivity and provide an update on BlackBerry’s cross-platform strategy and live demonstrations of BlackBerry BES10, BlackBerry Secure Workspace and enterprise apps being managed and deployed in BlackBerry, iOS and Android platform environments.
Session 2: Get the best out of your BlackBerry 10 smartphone
Time: Daily at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
See a live demonstration of BlackBerry 10 platform and devices, including recent enhancements with software updates and productivity advantages.
See you at the BlackBerry Booth (Stand G1)!