Guest post by Ryan McDonald
Did you miss last week’s “Building Web Apps with the New BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK” webcast? We’ve got you covered! You can view the recording here.
In this one-hour webcast, BlackBerry development experts walk you through everything you need to know in order to get started building cross-platform web apps with the latest and greatest WebWorks SDK, which is now powered by Apache CordovaTM.
Whether you want to learn how to upgrade your WebWorks 1.0 app, build a new app from scratch, or bring an existing PhoneGap or Cordova app over to BlackBerry 10, this webcast will give you a head start.
Still not sure if this webcast is for you? In this webcast we show you how to:
- Install and configure the WebWorks SDK
- Configure your signing keys
- Create a new project, including an overview of the new project file structure
- Work with existing projects
- Build and deploy an app to the BlackBerry 10 simulator
- Work with plugins
- Edit config.xml values
- Work with the Command Line Interface
If you have any feedback about this webcast, we’d love to hear it.
Start plugging away with the new WebWorks SDK!