We experienced a great response to both our Sencha for BlackBerry® Offer and the Sencha for BlackBerry® 10 Bootcamp. Now we want to help developers who participated in these programs take the next step and get their apps into BlackBerry® World™.
Designed to be interactive
We have an upcoming webcast series focused around BlackBerry 10 and Sencha Touch. Whether you are new to BlackBerry 10, or want to learn how Sencha Touch can help you create a mobile app for BlackBerry 10, these webcasts have the inside information you need to succeed:
- Gain insight into the BlackBerry 10 development process
- Learn how to use Sencha Touch to create mobile BlackBerry 10 apps
- Test your apps on a simulator and/or device
- Get your app approved for sale in BlackBerry World
Get help direct from the experts
Joining these webcasts will also give you direct access to Sencha and BlackBerry experts. You can bring your development, testing and deployment issues to the webcast and we’ll do our best to resolve them for you.
There are three webcasts in total:
1. Introduction to BlackBerry WebWorks and how to package your Sencha app and deploy to the BlackBerry 10 platform
Date: November 12, 2013 from 10 – 11 EDT
2. How to achieve the BlackBerry 10 native look and feel using Sencha Touch 2.3
Date: November 19, 2013 from 10 – 11 EDT
3. How to publish your application in the BlackBerry World including monetization and Q&A
Date: November 26 from 10 – 11 am EDT
You can get more details on what will be covered in each webcast and register for the events here.