We are days away from Jammin’ with Asia Pacific developers at what promises to be an awesome event in Hong Kong! So what can you expect from BlackBerry Jam Asia this year? Here is my top-five list for what not to miss this year:
- Jam Asia Keynote (of course!): Make sure you get a good seat on Thursday, 26 September in the conference General Session and hear the latest trends and updates from BlackBerry executives like Alec Saunders, Marty Mallick and Chris Smith as they showcase the best of BlackBerry 10 they’ve seen from Waterloo and around the world!
- Top Asia Pacific Start-ups: There will be loads of start-ups at this event. We are excited to be joined by the likes of masterminds behind Hotel Quickly, SayIT, Autumn Dynasty and many more. Come see the top 10 startups in Asia battle it out during the AngelHack BlackBerry Challenge for the grand prize of US$10,000. Jam Asia attendees can participate and vote to make their pick for the People’s Choice award.
- BlackBerry Developer Elites: You follow them on twitter and have seen them build and do awesome stuff for BlackBerry fans in their communities. These great folks embody everything Team BlackBerry and we’re excited to be reunited with them at Jam Asia this year. Hang around the Elite Lounge to catch them!
- Pre-event Training: New to BlackBerry? No Problem! There’s still time to register for BlackBerry 10 training courses happening 24-25 September. Bring your laptop or use one of the provided machines. Learn BlackBerry 10 development by actually doing it!
- Market Insight sessions: Interested in the business of mobile applications? Need data points to pitch your next big mobile app idea? Don’t miss these sessions:
Still debating to attend, but worried about travel costs? Hotel Quickly is going to offer special promotions to Jam Asia attendees. Check it out here!
Register now for BlackBerry Jam Asia!