If you’re currently developing for BlackBerry 10 or looking to get started, BlackBerry Jam Americas in Orlando, Florida is the place to be from May 14th to May 16th. The session catalog and session scheduler are now live, and it’s jam packed (no pun intended) with over 60 sessions and more than 7 hands on labs. But be sure to leave some wiggle room in your calendar, there’s still another 20 or so sessions and even more hands on labs yet to come!
Whether you develop in C/C++, HTML5, AIR, or Android, we’ve got sessions for you. Whether you’re a newbie, a pro, a hobbyist, an enterprise developer, a game developer, a startup, or a professional development house… we’ve got sessions for you. Whether you’ve just launched, you’re about to launch, in development, or just considering BlackBerry as a platform, we’ve got sessions for you.
A selection of what you’ll find:
- BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 Connection Service versus VPN… Fight!
- Lab: Android 201: Three Devices, One App! Developing for Tablet, All Touch and Physical Keyboard form factors
- Background Services – Event Driven Processing for your Application
- Lab: Adding a new Dimension to your BlackBerry Apps – Stereoscopic 3D (and other advanced applications for output to the HDMI display)
- Unity for BlackBerry 10
- Building for the Multi-Device Enterprise using Sencha
- The Ultimate Hybrid App, Native App Built with Web Technologies
- Demystifying NFC Payment
- Case Study: ESPN La Conexión
This year’s session catalogue offers more variety and diversity than ever. Whether you prefer the traditional one hour session format or want to get some hands on time with the code in a 2 hour guided lab, come ready to learn, as we’ve got more content than ever before and loads of community speakers ready to share their lessons learned. If that’s not enough for you, there will also be some bonus sessions running after hours where you can sit down face to face with our product managers and provide direct feedback on the tools and SDKs.
Check out the session catalog and plan your conference now!