One of the best things I’ve seen lately is the number of people participating in the project. It’s absolutely fantastic to see members of the community grab items from the roadmap, implement them and send them back as pull requests. These pull requests are full on feature creation as well as bug fixes. A gigantic THANK YOU goes out to all those who are helping to improve bbUI!
- Updated coloring/styling to better match Cascades™
- New Title Bar styling which now allows images in the Title Bar
- New BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet 2.x styling for Activity Indicators, Text Input, Image Lists and Buttons
- Native scrolling speed increases
- Screen stack bug fixes
- Control bug fixes
Changes to your code
- bb10ActionBarDark renamed to actionBarDark
- bb10ControlsDark renamed to controlsDark
- bb10ListsDark renamed to listsDark
- bb10HighlightColor renamed to highlightColor
- You no longer specify a viewport meta tag in your main index.htm. This is now supplied by the toolkit at runtime based on the OS version.
- BlackBerry® 10 title bars now take on the control coloring.
- You no longer need to specify a unique id for your script tags used with screens.
- If you were calling bb.scroller.refresh() you will want to change your code to “if (bb.scroller) bb.scroller.refresh();”
More to Come