Are you a game developer in New York City or San Francisco? Want to learn how to develop games for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet using the BlackBerry® Native SDK for Tablet OS? Well, then this is the contest for you!
We are offering developers the chance to win a spot (12 spots available at each location – check out the official terms and conditions) at an intense, two day, hands-on training program in San Francisco (March 28/29) or New York City (April 9/10) that covers the fundamentals of the BlackBerry Native SDK for gaming. Each attendee will also receive a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet to help them with their game development post-training.
At the end of the course you’ll walk away with these skills to get you jump-started on building your game:
- Set up a development environment to create a Native BlackBerry PlayBook tablet game
- Create, compile package and deploy a Native (C/C++) BlackBerry PlayBook tablet game
- Incorporate 3rd party libraries into your app
- Interact with different BlackBerry PlayBook tablet components such as accelerometer, keyboard, etc.
- Have a solid understanding of the available native networking components
- Setup a system for in-game purchases and subscriptions
- Use the Scoreloop™ SDK to share gamer scores and achievements
Apply for your chance to win one of these training spots today! The contest closes at 11:59 pm EST on March 20th and all you need to do is tell us why you should be one of the lucky 12 to attend this course!
For more information on BlackBerry developer training courses, check out www.blackberry.com/training.