Giddy-up! We just launched new microsites to better serve the BlackBerry® developer community and have given BlackBerry Jam Zone a facelift to make it easy to navigate to the tools you want.
We wanted to re-build the main page to bring you the answers you’re looking for:
- How do I make money?
- What are the development platform options and which one is right for me?
- How do I participate in the community and collaborate with others?
Starting back at DevCon Americas we launched Native C/C++, Android Runtime and HTML5/WebWorks microsites designed to bring a targeted experience for these development audiences. These were just the beginning steps in updating our online tools to help you build for BlackBerry and PlayBook.
We built these microsites to:
- Bring all of the documentation, samples, tutorials, downloads and API references into one convenient, integrated location
- Ensure that the information is presented and organized in a way that makes sense for the community who is using the technology
- Keep it simple! We’ve been working with the design groups from TAT to create a streamlined design to get you the information you’re looking for FAST!
These microsites will continually evolve based on your feedback, what’s important to you, and how you approach developing apps. You’ll see lots of improvements to all of our websites as we continue to focus on getting you the information you want, the way you want it. So, don’t be shy. Let us know what you would like to see.