To wrap up the 2011 BlackBerry® Developer Challenge, Research In Motion® (RIM®) and the BlackBerry Partners Fund have announced the final round of Recognition Award winners at BlackBerry DevCon Europe. Overall, we were very excited to see all the apps that were submitted to the developer challenge from around the world – they showcase the creativity of the BlackBerry developer community and your amazing talents. Keep these great apps coming in 2012 and remember to #BeBold!
Congratulations to these Recognition Award recipients! They receive a package with prizes consisting of tickets to the now sold-out BlackBerry DevCon Europe, a BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet, BlackBerry® smartphones and more.
- Best B2C app developed for a customer by an agency or ISV – Yemeksepeti by tmob
- Most useful enterprise application – MDC Mobile Data Collection by Gulliver
- Best website conversion using the BlackBerry WebWorks platform – Salzburger Nachrichten Mobil by Salzburger Nachrichten
- Most creative implementation of Super App characteristics – InStyle.de by ISEC7
- Top performers – Most innovative use of Payment Service and/or Advertising Service – Bellshare
- Academic – Most compelling app created by a student or faculty member – Polar Slide by Dustyroom
For more information on the BlackBerry developer challenge and to read the press release visit: http://www.blackberrypartnersfund.com/challenge.