It’s now less than two weeks until BlackBerry® DevCon Europe 2012, running February 7-8 in Amsterdam. We’re extremely excited to announce that BlackBerry DevCon Europe has sold out!
BlackBerry DevCon Europe is the perfect opportunity to gain tips and advice from some of the world’s pioneering minds in development. Hundreds of BlackBerry enthusiasts will come together to collaborate with platform experts from across Europe and beyond. The various breakout and hands-on lab sessions will explore the BlackBerry development platform and best practices, focusing specifically on the following content categories:
- Java® Development for BlackBerry® 7 OS
- WebKit and the BlackBerry® WebWorks™ Platform Development
- BlackBerry® PlayBook™ OS Development, including BlackBerry® Native SDK for Tablet OS, Adobe® AIR® and Adobe® Flash®, and Android® Player
- BlackBerry Application Platform Services and the BBM™ Social Platform
- Getting ready for the BlackBerry® 10 Platform
- Tips and tools to help debug and optimize your apps
- User interface and user experience tools and best practices
- Developing quality enterprise applications
- Marketing and distributing your applications
At BlackBerry DevCon Europe, attendees will also be able to take advantage of App Express to help fast-track their apps by porting their existing Android™ app to the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, or transform an existing web application into a full-fledged app for both the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet and BlackBerry smartphones (OS 5.0 and up). Also, BlackBerry platform experts will be available in the “Ask the Experts” area to work through issues, and to whiteboard ideas and solutions one-on-one.
We look forward to seeing attendees at our inaugural BlackBerry DevCon event in Europe!