More exciting news arrives today from the BlackBerry Partners Fund™ Developer Challenge, announcing the winners of the Best Adobe® Flash® and Adobe® AIR® app competition for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet! It’s been exciting to see such an array of amazing apps highlighted from all around the world. Thanks to everyone that participated in the competition, and congratulations to these winning developers!
- Grand Prize Winner: Papa’s Burgeria (Vendor: Flipline IDS LLC)
- First Runners-up: News Catcher (Vendor: XIMAD Inc)
- Second Runners-up: iSpeech Translator (Vendor: iSpeech.org)
- Grand Prize Winner: PaginasAmarillas (Vendor: Carvajal)
- First Runners-up: El Financiero para BlackBerry PlayBook (Vendor: Ironbit SA de CV)
- Second Runners-up: Bubbler! (Vendor: Juan Ignacio Albanesi)
Europe, Middle East, Africa:
- Grand Prize Winner: n-tv Nachrichten PlayBook (Vendor: LINEAS Informationstechnik GmbH)
- First Runners-up: Doodle Blast (Vendor: FlexibleAIR)
- Second Runners-up: SVIT – Ebook Reader with EPUB Support (Vendor: Pronic, Meselina Ponikvar Verhovsek s.p.)
- Grand Prize Winner: Love Indonesia for BlackBerry PlayBook (Vendor: Love Indonesia)
- First Runners-up: StockPulse – Stock and Equity Tracker for BlackBerry PlayBook (Vendor: XLabz Technologies Pvt Ltd)
- Second Runners-up: Abcday (Vendor: Vostrix)
The competition winners take home a share of prizes in a total pool worth over $3 million USD, including BlackBerry smartphones, BlackBerry PlayBook tablets, a BlackBerry App World™ storefront feature, BlackBerry Alliance memberships and more. Be sure to read the full BlackBerry Partners Fund press release to get all the details.
We hope to see you at an upcoming BlackBerry DevCon where these winners will be recognized!