BlackBerry® DevCon Americas 2011 is coming up fast – October 18-20 in San Francisco. We’re just putting the finishing touches on the session catalog and we’re so excited about the quality and quantity of the sessions this year, we couldn’t resist giving you a sneak peek.
More than 100 sessions will be led by experts from Research In Motion® (RIM®), our partners, and app-focused companies from around the world. It’s a great opportunity to take away tips, advice, instruction and even code that can make your development work go faster and smoother!
The session categories featured this year cover the hottest BlackBerry development topics, including:
- Java® Development for BlackBerry® 7
- WebKit and BlackBerry® WebWorks™ Platform Development
- BlackBerry® Tablet OS Development, including Native SDK, Adobe® AIR® and Adobe® Flash® and Android™ Player
- BlackBerry® Platform Services and the BBM™ Social Platform
- Tips and tools for debugging and optimizing your apps
- User interface and user experience tools and best practices
- Developing quality enterprise applications
- Marketing and distributing your applications