Yes, not only do we have a MASSIVE catalog of over 100 sessions, but we’ve also lined up a panacea of special programs to suit the diverse passions and interests of the community.
These are my personal favorites!
- On Monday morning, various @BlackBerryDev team members – including yours truly – will be leading DEVCON tours to help new attendees get familiar with all the key activities and locations throughout the week – even an alumnus may discover something new! Find the tours by heading to the registration desk.
- Also on Monday morning, DEVCON Alumni will have access to an exclusive One-On-One event with Research In Motion® (RIM) experts in an informal setting. This event is taking place in Yerba Buena Ballroom 7 between 9:00-11:30am. Check out all the cool alumni benefits including VIP lounge, discounts, and an Alumni exclusive breakfast!
- Monday night is going to be huge too! After the welcome reception (another can’t-miss event, by the way), we will be holding a special Community Connection event all about celebrating the BlackBerry Developer Community. Join us to hear about highlights from the BlackBerry Partners Fund “Super Apps” Developer Challenge, learn about our new BlackBerry Developer Groups popping up all over the world, and cheer as we recognize community members for outstanding contributions. Get all the details here!
- The BlackBerry DEVCON foursquare Challenge starts with the first check-in at the DEVCON keynote Monday at 12:30pm.
- Tuesday night. DEVCON party! Enough said.
- Wednesday night, we have both an International Reception for our guests from outside the US and Canada, and the DEVCON Mobile Scavenger Hunt powered by AT&T. Head out into the city of San Francisco for an evening of adventure and fun! Passes will be handed out at the AT&T booth, so make sure you swing by!
- Are you a student or faculty? Make sure you check out the special Academic Program!
- …and don’t forget about Developer Day on Thursday! Find all the details here, and in my previous blog post.
Which of these DEVCON special programs will you be attending?