Welcome to BlackBerry® Developer Resource Fridays, a reoccurring event here on the BlackBerry Developer’s Blog. We’ll keep you up to date on helpful articles that have been added to the Developer Knowledge Base and other new additions to the BlackBerry Developer Zone. For more info on BlackBerry 6, visit the BlackBerry 6 developer page.
- Making a context menu look like a pop-up menu in BlackBerry 6 (ARTICLE)
- How to integrate with the Unified Search Framework (ARTICLE)
- Sample Code – How to interact with touch gestures and the trackpad (ARTICLE)
- BlackBerry 6 Features: MapFactory (ARTICLE)
- Introduction to Touch Gestures (ARTICLE)
- What is – new in 6.0 Network API (ARTICLE)
- Integrating the BlackBerry 6 pop-up menu in your application and best practices (ARTICLE)
- BlackBerry 6 User Interface APIs (ARTICLE)
- Supporting Gears using HTML5 in BlackBerry Widget applications (ARTICLE)
- Supporting BlackBerry Widget applications on BlackBerry 6 (ARTICLE)
Tune in next week for more Developer Resource Friday fun, and don’t forget to post a comment about your favorite article and articles you would like to see!