You’ll save $200 off the regular rate – and you get to attend what many consider to be the best event for today’s application developers making their mark with the BlackBerry solution.
Don’t miss out on other savings opportunities; learn more about special offers such as the Group Discount Program and the Alumni Discount.
An Abundance of Targeted Sessions – You Can’t Beat the Value
Take a look at the Session Catalog – technical, demonstration-packed sessions are geared to every interest level. This is the place to see how the tools have advanced again, making it easy, fun and profitable to develop applications for the BlackBerry platform.
Where else can you find out how to:
- Leverage familiar web technologies to create rich, tightly-integrated applications for BlackBerry smartphones
- Create fresh UI for your BlackBerry application
- Push information to consumers and also ensure reliability and relevance for your BlackBerry application
Attend BlackBerry Developer Day – A Developer Community Event
With your conference pass, you can also be a part of the NEW BlackBerry Developer Day on Thursday, November 12. This is a day when the developer community gets together to network and enjoy some great activities, including:
- Breakout sessions with Research In Motion (RIM) developers where you have the chance to offer feedback on today’s development tools
- The Developer Soapbox, where you can share your expertise and experiences developing for the BlackBerry platform
- BlackBerry Developer Certification where you solidify your credentials
What are you waiting for? Register today!