In only its second year, the BlackBerry Developer Conference has been supersized into a four-day event – making room for twice as much unbeatable developer content, presentations, and community networking! Register now, or become a sponsor, at the only event dedicated to worldwide developers who design mobile applications for the BlackBerry platform.
Five Reasons to Register Today:
1. The Early Bird rate* saves you $200! Register before September 18th to save.
2. You’re automatically signed up for the NEW BlackBerry Developer Day, a special community event on Thursday, November 12. It’s a whole day dedicated to special sessions, community soapbox presentations, developer certification, and more! You won’t want to miss this day full of great networking opportunities that put you in touch with other developers and organization from your region and worldwide.
3. Interact with sponsors at the Mobility Pavilion. Learn about all of the services available to developers to improve your performance and effectiveness on the BlackBerry platform.
4. See where the BlackBerry platform and BlackBerry App World™ are going.
5. More sessions! More speakers! More hands-on labs! More ways to interact with Research In Motion (RIM) experts and discuss the future of the platform.
Additional Registration Options
We are also offering additional registration options for developers including:
- Group Discounts – If you buy two registrations you get the third registration for free!
- Alumni Discounts – If you attended WES2009 or DevCon 2008 you are entitled to $100 off the registration costs.
- Student Discounts – We are offering valid students the amazing rate of $199.
You can find all of the details on our website at: